2207 Havenscourt Boulevard
Beautiful 1920’s Bungalow features 2 bedrooms and 1 bath with updated Kitchen and Bath. Gleaming Hardwood Floors throughout. Living Room with Gas Fireplace, a nice sized Dining Room or Family room, plus a Breakfast Nook! Kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Situated on a large 4000 sq ft lot, enjoy the expansive yard with many fruit trees, a garden, and detached converted garage. Sublime outdoor living! Washer and Dryer in Laundry Room. Lots of Upgrades including copper pipes, dual pane windows, furnace plus more! On the beautiful tree lined Havenscourt Boulevard this property is convenient to AC transit and Freeways. Just over a mile to Bart!
- Built 1924
- 1155 square foot per public record
- 4000 sq ft lot per public record
- 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom
- Detached Converted Garage
- Driveway for Off Street Parking
- Freshly painted Interior and Exterior of Home and Garage
- Refinished Hardwood Floors
- Kitchen features Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, and freshly painted Cabinets.
- Bathroom- dual flush Toilet and Jetted Tub.
- Plumbing- Copper Piping
- Central Heat- Furnace (AC ready) and Ductwork
- Insulation in Attic, Walls, and Garage
- Finished Garage with Electrical
- Dual Pane double hung Windows
About the Property
Welcome to Havenscourt Homestead! This former urban homestead was featured in the book Backyard Roots and the SF Chronicle as an example of sustainable living on a 4,000 sq ft lot in the city. This was a fully functioning urban farm complete with bees, goats, chickens, and more. A favorite on the Bay Friendly Garden Tour for it's vegetable gardens and drought tolerant landscaping. Enjoy the raised bed gardens (including established asparagus!), and many fruit trees including cherry, nectarine, apricot, and pear. Truly a special home with a rich history (and soil) ready for it's next chapter~